BSc(hons) | PGCE | QTS | PgCert | AMIMA
Mathematics Educator and Museum Learning Consultant
7 years classroom teaching & 7 more in Heritage Education
Bringing maths to the masses
Mathematics is creative, relevant to almost every area of work, education and our personal lives, and interesting in and of itself.
Improving both access to mathematics education and public perception of mathematics will help more people to benefit from it.
I’m an unashamedly geeky qualified mathematics teacher with experience of managing and developing learning activities and programmes in the Heritage sector and a host of other interests.
I’m here to bring maths to the masses any way I can, in person and through digital means.
Visit services for just some examples of what I can offer.
Things Tom Has Done
- When am I ever going to need this?
- Mathematics in Indonesia: An Infographic
- Festive Fractals
- Mathematical Objects: Enigma machine with Tom Briggs
- BOSS Puzzle Challenge 4
Things People Have Said About Tom
- The Mathematics of Measuring the Solar System
- The Great Building Game
- Attending Teaching to the Void
- Open University Projects
- Weizmann Physics Safe Cracking Competition